Bondhus Hex Tip Hex Key L-wrenches with ProGuard finish have chamfered tool tips for faster insertion and full tool engagement in the screwhead. The chamfered tips also eliminate burrs and imperfections in the tool’s tip that can prevent the tool from fitting properly – this help the tools seat fully within the screw head, and the sharp corners transfer more torque to the screw which reduces stripping. Every Bondhus tool is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes hex short arm l-wrenches in sizes: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, and 6 mm
- Chamfered tool tips eliminate burrs and help tools seat in screw head
- Short handle for tight spaces
- ProGuard finish delivers superior corrosion protection and is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Made with protanium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Made with close clearances to reduce wear on screw heads
- Lifetime Warranty