Sunburst Radial Discs are the absolute best for finishing and polishing hard-to-access areas without removing detail or causing flat spots. The sharp, clean, specially treated ceramic abrasive grain imbedded throughout their thin flexible bristles enable them to work faster and last longer than rubber wheels, brushes, buffs and conventional sanders. Sunburst Radial Discs generate minimal dust and heat and eliminate the need for polishing compound.
- Conformability strong yet flexible bristles conform to the contours, cracks and corners of irregular, curved and complicated shapes as easily as they do flat surfaces, especially great on machined parts, turbine blades, threads and engine parts
- Safe: eliminates hazards of traditional wire brushes, safer and more efficient bristles that do not load up from debris, rubber, or plastic residues from metal surfaces, eliminating cross contamination
- Convenient – pre-assembled multi-ply wheel for more efficient operations, includes reusable flange and telescope adapter
- TC bristles thinner flexible bristles are curved for greater conformability, requires less manipulation, conforms to contours, cracks and corners of irregular, curved and complicated shapes as easily as they do flat surfaces
- Fine 400-Grit blending and pre-polishing