Diablo?s next generation 5-1/2 in. 24-teeth Tracking Point saw blade features the first ever, Tracking Point tooth design and an enhanced anti-vibration design. Diablo?s Tracking Point tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance for 5X longer life, 2X more durability and increased stability. This is the only 5-1/2 in. saw blade in the market to include Tracking Point tooth design; making it ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Constructed with high-density titanium carbide for durability and straight, true cuts
- Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating protects blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration, keeping the blade straight
- Blade won’t bog down when sawing damp wood
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize the blade