Drill America Solid Carbide Burs are designed for cleaning out material in a wide-range of products including wood, plastics, stainless-steel and other metals. Solid Carbide Burs have a long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates. They are double-cut style and have rows of cutting teeth in 2 intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish. Drill America Solid Carbide Burs come in many shapes and sizes. Shapes include ball, cone, flame, tree and cylindrical. Sizes range from 1/16 in. to 1 in. Dia with round shanks. 6-length burs available in select shapes and sizes.
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems
- Round 1/4 in. shank allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems
- Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in 2-intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish
- Shape: tree, pointed-end double cut
- Designed for cleaning out material in a wide-range of products including wood, plastics, stainless steel and other metals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov