Since being patented in 1996, GearWrench has been the leader in ratcheting wrenches, with more styles and sizes than any other brand. GearWrench premier mechanics hand tools are designed to meet the tough requirements of Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Their hand tools are made from chrome steel alloy, which is specially formulated and heat treated for strength and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design for reduced fastener rounding
- Manganese phosphate coating for corrosion resistance
- Parallel neck down design on 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 mm and 7/16, 1/2 and 9/16 in. sizes for improved access to restricted fasteners
- High-visibility laser etched markings for quick size identification
- Secondary hard stamping
- Includes blow mold case with reinforced steel hinges and steel buckles for strength and security