Reversible Combination Ratcheting Wrench allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing wrench from fastener, making jobs faster and easier. Ratcheting speed with the access of an open end wrench. Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 to move fasteners versus 30 for standard box end wrenches. Up to 25% more torque with less fastener rounding.
- 15/16 in. 12-point reversible ratcheting combination wrench
- Compact reversing lever no need to remove from fastener to change direction
- Ratcheting speed with the access of an open end wrench
- 15 offset offers increased clearance
- Flush mounted reversing lever improves access
- 72 teeth ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 to move fasteners versus 30 for standard box end wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding