GearWrench offers many different styles of bit sockets to meet the requirements of the professional user. The styles include stubby and regular length bit sockets to deliver access or reach, 1-piece bit drivers that have a low profile for working in confined spaces and a range of universal bit sockets that pivot to allow better access to hard to reach fasteners. Bits use S2 tool steel for strength and durability as well as hard stamping for easy to read size identification. All sets that include 13?pieces or less come on a GearWrench socket rail for convenient storage.
- Includes 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm and 18 mm
- Reduced overall length provides better access in tight spaces
- Professional, full polish chrome
- Hard stamped identification
- Includes socket rail
- Drive tang size 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty