The new Hilti Cordless 22-Volt burnishing machine with electronic speed control can be used for grinding and finishing stainless/carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass and titanium. Precise speed control from 1220 RPM to 2750 RPM – you can use higher speeds to remove material very quickly, while the lower speeds help you to craft a perfect polished finish on stainless steel. Upgraded ergonomics with lock-on switch – this cordless burnisher fits firmly in your grip, for more comfortable handling and precise control. Use for rough grinding – efficiently removing welding seams, burrs, rust, coatings or tarnish on larger metal surfaces.
- Package includes 1 cordless brushless GPB 6X-A22 burnisher 2217937 and abrasive kit 2243005
- Brushless motor ? virtually maintenance-free to minimize tool downtime
- Tool-free sanding belt/flap wheel changes ? minimizing the time spent replacing worn-out abrasives
- Variable speed control 1220 RPM to 2750 RPM
- Electronic speed control for grinding and finishing stainless/carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass and titanium
- Use for fine grinding ? finishing carbon and stainless steel to a smooth, uniform appearance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov