The Jonard Tools FCT-200 is designed to insert and extract LC connectors in high density patch panels. This is the perfect tool to use when working with LC connectors in tightly packed bulkheads and it becomes too difficult to use your fingers. This inserting and extracting tool features unique, thin-nosed jaws that can be used to insert or remove simplex LC connectors in tightly-packed bulkheads and easily grasp LC connectors firmly without damaging them or the surrounding connectors with the built-in rubber protection. This tool also has a spring-loaded handle with an ergonomic grip to provide maximum comfort and control, plus a lifetime warranty as Jonard Tools makes high quality products that are made to last a lifetime. The overall length of the tool is 9.05 in. (230 mm).
- Perfect for tight spaces: avoid using your fingers to plug in and remove cables from patch panels since this tool makes it so much easier and is ideal for working on closely packed connectors
- Precision design: precision designed thin-nosed jaws of the tool easily grasp LC connectors firmly without damaging them or the surrounding connectors
- Safe and secure grip: rubber protection on the jaws safely and securely grips connectors without damaging them
- Ergonomic handle: spring-loaded handle with ergonomic grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Lifetime use: this tool is backed by our lifetime warranty as Jonard tools makes high quality tools that are designed to last a lifetime
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov