Perform exacting angular cuts on crown molding planks up to 5-1/2 in. wide with the Kreg Crown-Pro. This handy device makes easy work of cutting outside and inside corners, holding trim at your preferred angle so you can simply pass the saw blade through. A wide variety of spring angles can be set thanks to the unique curved design of the instrument while a versatile extension arm gives you the ability to cut wider trim.
- Curved base can be locked in any spring angle between 30 degrees and 60 degrees
- Eliminates the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult ‘coping’
- Included angle-finder ensures accurate results
- 8 no-slip rubber feet provide a solid foundation
- Outfitted with front-facing instructions for easy operation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov