The 6 in. Random Orbit Sander (model BO6050J) with variable speed has a 2-mode switch for random orbit action (finish sanding and buffing) and random orbit with forced rotation (aggressive sanding and polishing) providing leading wood sanding performance in Douglas-Fir and SPF. This model offers a variable speed control dial with an increased range of random orbits (1,600 – 6,800 OPM) and sanding strokes (3,200 – 13,600) allowing you to match the speed to the application. The compact tool height, 5-3/4 in. and reduced weight, 5.7 lbs., increases efficiency and maneuverability, while the ergonomically designed barrel grip delivers optimum comfort and control. Engineered with a “tool-less” pad change system, the BO6050J uses convenient hook-and-loop abrasive sanding paper and accessories enabling a fast and efficient workflow.
- Convenient 2-mode switch for “random orbit” and “random orbit with forced rotation” action
- Variable speed control dial (1,600 OPM – 6,800 OPM) to match the speed to the application
- Ergonomically designed barrel grip and side handle for increased comfort
- 7/32 in. orbit diameter provides a swirl-free finish
- “Tool-less” backing pad change enables quick pad change to meet application
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system with built-in dust port for a cleaner work environment
- Lock-on slide trigger switch for added convenience of continuous operation
- Uses quick-change 6 in. hook-and-loop abrasive discs for fast and easy installation
- Removable pad protector protects work surface and backing pad
- Smooth soft start operation
- “Tool-less” dust extraction channel attachment
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaners
- Compact tool height (5-3/4 in.) increases efficiency and maneuverability
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov