The TORCH SAWZALL Metal-cutting reciprocating saw blades are optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the most durable SAWZALL blade on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Grid iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- SAWZALL blades tough neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Optimized tooth design providing longer life than standard bi-metal blades
- Thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- 1/2 in. universal tang
- 1 in. tall body for demolition
- 5 blades per pack