NOVA 48232 G3 Reversible Wood Turning Chuck is a 4 in. Jaw self centering geared chuck, exclusively designed for the NOVA 46000 Comet II Midi Wood Lathe. It comes with a Reverse Lock feature that enables the chuck to be locked securely onto the lathe spindle when using the forward and reverse functions on the NOVA 46000 Comet II Wood Lathe. It has a dedicated 1 in. 8TPI thread and is only able to be used on the NOVA 46000 Comet II Wood Lathe. This chuck comes standard with the unique NOVA features such as Auto Stop, Copper composite Jaw Slides, Woodworm Screw, Comfortable T Bar Handle and 2 in. Jaws as standard, this chuck is fully featured. Powerful Tuff Lock gearing with precise, hardened action delivers incredibly smooth strength for a solid, vibration free performance. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. Awarded Best Value in Chuck Test by Wood Magazine Sept 2011. Designed by the innovators of the 4 Jaw Chuck for wood turning, Teknatool International – since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty, call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- High powered tuff lock gearing delivers outstanding grip for little effort
- Fast comfortable T bar handle
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- Anti-release spindle lock, ensures chuck will stay securely mounted on the NOVA 46000 Comet II Midi wood lathe during forward and reverse turning