POWERTEC 1 x 30 Inch Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt Set This premium pack of 10 was designed to provide you with a cost effective set of long lasting and high performance sanding belts in a range of grits. Made with open coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain, they act as a multi-purpose tool best used for wood sanding, shaping, stripping and giving a smooth finish to many of your woodworking applications. ?Additionally, these belts work exceptionally well with lite and non-ferrous metals, blending welds, fiberglass, plastic, and rubber. Each belt flaunts an X-weight clothed backing, and possesses a strong resin on resin bond with well crafted seams for long lasting results. ?Realize the optimum finish on your industry-grade and hobby woodworking projects with POWERTEC Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts. These handy sanding accessories provide the ultimate in performance, value, durability and versatility. Excellent for use with both narrow and wide belts, they are Ideal for a wide range of belt-sanding applications. Featuring our superior, aluminum oxide grain, and strong X-weight cloth backing, we aim to guarantee that your sanding work is always top notch and hassle free.
- USAGE: Works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications ? providing a heavy duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- PREMIUM GRADE: Made with our superior X-Weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain, and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long lasting performance
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: These 1?x30? sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material, and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won?t break under pressure
- GRITTY: Available in a wide range of uniformed grit ? 40/ 60/ 80/ 100/ 120/ 150/ 180/ 240/ 320/ 400 Grit
- ?Grit Selection Guide? ?40 ? 60 Grit: Sandpaper is fairly coarse – Heavy Sanding and Stripping ?80 ? 180 Grit: Sandpaper is fairly medium – Removing Tiny Imperfections ?240 ? 400 Grit: Delivering a Super Fine Smooth Finish
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov