Introducing the Benchtop Thickness Planer by POWERTEC. This powerful planer is specifically designed to repurpose and bring your old, worn out wood back to life. A powerful 15 amp motor enables it to take on a wide range of big and small woodworking projects. It flaunts a 2 blade cutting system with a precision steel cutter head (with lock) that generates 18,800 cuts per minute providing you with a quick and efficient wood planer tool. From building a work bench to bed frame, this workhorse excels at delivering a flawless finish. For additional convenience and versatility, this device features side mounted carrying handles, allowing you to take this portable planer wherever it is needed. INCLUDES: EZ Blade Replacement with index pin set up (Blade gauge not required). Spindle lock for safe blade change. Professional work piece roller assistance for extra-long boards. 4 column design provides greater precision and stability while reducing snipe. 1-year limited manufacturer warranty. Please Note: This thickness planer does not include a build in dust port; but you can order your dust collector port on Amazon by searching for POWERTEC Dust port and Screw Set or part #PL1251DPSAdditional Specs: Universal Motor 120-Volt, 60-hz, 2 horsepower (peak)Cutter Head Speed 9400 RPM Maximum Width of stock 12-1/2 in. Maximum. Thickness of stock – 6 in. Maximum. Depth of cut – 3/32 in. for board less than 5 in. 1/32 in. for the board between 5 in. to 12-1/2 in.
- Function: portable thickness planer serves as an essential tool and workhorse for a wide range of professional and DIY woodworking projects specifically designed to repurpose wood (old, weathered and worn wood), while giving it an extraordinarily smooth finish
- Effective: heavy-duty, anti-wobble base that’s ultra-sturdy providing a non-marring benchtop planer surface that will support an assortment of plane boards up to 12.5 in. W and 6 in. thick
- Powerful: combines an impressive 15 Amp motor with an innovative 2 blade cutting system that delivers deep cuts into your hard woods (raw oak, pallet wood, walnut lumber) and more
- Quick: stainless steel precision cutter head allows this planer to deliver over 18,800 cuts per minute with a 9,400 RPM
- Versatility: features side mounted carrying handles, allowing you to take this portable planer wherever it is needed
- Product warranty: includes a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty for quality assurance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov