Perfect for cutting wide panels in limited shop space, this 10 in. Sliding Table Saw features a scoring blade to eliminate cross grain tear-out, a 63 in. L crosscut capacity, telescoping crosscut fence with 2 rock-solid flip stops, fully-adjustable miter fence with its own flip stop, 2-position extruded-aluminum rip fence, riving knife and large blade guard with integral dust port. This 10 in. Sliding Table Saw makes quick work of all standard plywood panels. Accepts 10 in. saw blades with 5/8 in. arbor bores or dado blades up to 13 in. to 16 in. W.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230-Volt, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM, 19 Amp
- Blade tilt: 0° to 45°
- Table size with extension wings: 47 in. L x 40 in. W
- Sliding table size: 63 in. L x 12-1/4 in. W
- Main blade diameter: 10 in.
- Scoring blade diameter: 3-1/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov