Just as you’d expect with a larger, more-extensive lathes, changing the thread selections is quick and easy on our M1099 10 in. x 26 in. Benchtop Lathe with quick-change gearbox. Instead of swapping change gears for each thread selection, merely refer to the thread chart and rotate the alpha and numeric dials to the correct configuration. This 6-speed lathe also has extended-length, hardened-and-ground precision bed ways, 1 in. spindle bore, 5 in. 3-jaw universal chuck, 6-1/2 in. 4-jaw independent chuck, 8 in. faceplate, steady rest, follow rest and 4-way turret tool post.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110-Volt, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 9-5/8 in.
- Distance between centers: 26 in.
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8 in.
- Spindle speeds: 6 at 150 RPM, 300 RPM, 560 RPM, 720 RPM, 1200 RPM, 2400 RPM
- Bed width: 6-1/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov