270-Degree Swivel Head: Pivoting through a continuous 270-degree sweep, the round swivel head lets you approach your work from any angle. 72-Tooth Gear = 5-Degree Swing Arc: The 72-tooth ratcheting system offers a concise 5-degree swing arc that works in tight spaces. Single pawl maintains 15 teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring it will never slip or skip under stress. Lock-On Quick Release Drive: The drive tang engages and retains sockets with a detent ball backed by a locking pin. Once it’s engaged, the socket is securely locked on?it won’t accidentally fall off or be pulled off by sticking on a fastener. Pressing the release button drops the detent ball out of the way so sockets can effortlessly slide on to, or simply fall off, the drive tang, even making a one-handed socket change possible. Comfortable, Nonslip Handle: Two-material molded handle has soft grips for nonslip control, even with greasy hands.
- 270-degree swivel head lets you approach your work from any angle
- 72-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 5 degrees
- Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets so they won’t accidentally fall off
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, nonslip grip
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user