Angled Teeth: Sharp teeth on each jaw are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage nonslip bite like a pipe wrench. Interlocking Tongue and Grooves: Fully undercut and interlocking tongue and grooves won’t slip or separate under high stress, providing superior joint strength and stability. Adjustable Fastener: A nut and bolt fastener allows the operating tension to be adjusted if needed, and unlike permanent rivets it can be used to re-calibrate and maintain performance throughout service life. Comfortable Handles: A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure. Slim, nonslip grips add cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Sharp, angled pipe-wrench-style teeth offer a sure bite
- Undercut tongue and grooves interlock for superior joint strength
- Nut and bolt fastener allows fine?tuning of operating tension
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- 1-1/2 in. jaw capacity
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user