Attach a TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive Universal Joint to your drive tool for reaching around obstructions and accessing fasteners at an angle with your socket. The u-joints chrome-plated finish is highly corrosion resistant and easily wipes clean to a mirror polish. The pin-style joint rotates smoothly and continuously at up to a 70° angle. Use the universal joint along with TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive Sockets and Ratchets for big service and repair jobs on heavy equipment, trucks, tractors and large machinery.
- Smooth, continuous rotation at up to a 70° angle allows you to access fasteners at an angle
- Detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool and a drilled through-hole allows locking with retaining pin
- Spring-loaded retaining ball latches into sockets and holds them securely in place
- Polished, chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled drive end helps guide extension smoothly onto drive tool
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user