Offering the ultimate nonslip grip, the pivoting jaw shifts forward as it closes, generating extremely high clamping pressure. Set at opposing angles, sharp teeth create a sure, directional bite. The pull-type release lever allows fast and controlled 1-handed operation.
- Round jaw profile holds round, hex and square shapes
- Unique indexing jaw shifts forward as it closes, creating extremely high clamping pressure that won’t slip, even on smooth surfaces
- Strong chrome molybdenum jaws with sharp, angled teeth offer a sure, directional bite like a pipe wrench
- Pull-type release lever works like a trigger for controlled 1-handed operation and fast repositioning
- Generously sized tension adjustment knob offers a large, nonslip knurled surface and a through hole for added leverage with a second tool
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 2-piece indexing round jaw locking pliers: 7 in. and 10 in.