Remember when you had a smooth cut with no tearout? The WEN 12-Inch Professional Woodworking Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through woods of any kind, making easy work out of pine, oak, poplar, cherry, maple, walnut, and more. The 1-inch arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 12-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws on the market. Heat expansion slots help the blade expand and contract as needed to provide maximum accuracy across a wide range of cutting conditions. Our unique protective coating fights off potential damage caused by heat, rust, corrosion, gumming, resin, and more. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.6 mm). It?s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.
- Featuring a 12-inch diameter (305 mm), a 1-inch arbor (25.4 mm) and a rating of up to 6000 RPM
- Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.6 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 48 carbide-tipped teeth for general-purpose wood cutting
- Compatible with the majority of 12-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws