Use flush trim bit with laminates, ply-woods, soft and hard woods, composites, plastics and some non-ferrous metals. Designed to provide precise, efficient cuts and extremely durable. The enclosed ball bearing guide ensures smooth running. Shank is 1/2 in. Flush trim router bits are of the most utilized router bits in the workshop and are extremely easy to use. Veneers and finishes are trimmed down to match the size and contour of the material it is applied to and cabinet face frames are trimmed to be flush with cabinet end panels and any other flush trimming application. As a general rule, larger diameter flush trim bits produce the smoothest finish but reduce the ability to fit into small spaces. It is best to have a variety of sizes to best suit your application.
- Trim layers projects to a perfectly flush edge
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount and handheld router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Includes an end guide bearing for template and pattern trimming
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps