This bowl and horizontal crown bit features a radius and cutting diameter of 2 in. with a total cutting depth of 33/64 in. The shank is 1/2 in. Dia. Horizontal crown router bits, also referred to as large bowl router bits, create large spherical indents in a variety of materials and can be plunged straight into the work piece. These are perfect for making large custom crown moldings, bowls, coin trays, mancala game boards and other interesting projects. These can be used on solid wood and MDF.
- Add a large concave or cove groove to your crown moldings
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- Use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps